Okapi Solar Air Heater App:
Learn how to Download the Okapi Viewer App at the bottom of this page.
Okapi Viewer App for Windows
The Okapi Viewer App works for models of the Okapi 1 or 2.i Systems with the wireless modules and with the Okapi tSense. It detects which type of system you have,
and adjusts its display accordingly.
*For Android mobile devices and PC computers with Bluetooth wireless technology
How to Download the Okapi Viewer App:
Please ensure you choose the version of JRE that is intended for your operating system.
If the Okapi.jar file does not automatically run:
Multiple instances of the App can be used to connect and view the behaviour of multiple Okapi systems.
Please Join Sourceforge.net
We look forward to your participation!
How to Connect to Your Okapi
It is a pretty straightforward process of how to pair your bluetooth-enabled PC with your Okapi, and then connect to your Okapi using the Okapi Viewer App:
Connecting with Your Okapi
Here are the basic steps in point form:
1. Open your control panel and go to "Add devices"
2. As it searches for new devices, (your computer must be Bluetooth enabled), you should see a device called "ABBTM" appear.
3. Click next
4. Enter code: 0000
5. Then, click next again
6. This device should now be added to your computer.
7. Right click to see "properties" of this ABBTM device. Under the "Hardware" tab, you will be able to see which "com port" it is using. Remember the "com port number".
8. Go back to the okapi viewer app and type in the com port number in that box.
9. Click connect!